Aria is respecting the government’s latest communications, in the effort to minimise the risk of cross infection and stop the spread of the disease COVID-19 between households.
Our directors, engineers & office staff have been instructed to remain at home, until further notice, with the following exceptions.
• Shopping for basic necessities, as infrequently as possible
• One form of exercise a day - for example a run, walk, or cycle - alone or with members of your household;
• Any medical need, to provide care or to help a vulnerable person; and
• Travelling to and from work, but only where this is absolutely necessary and cannot be done from home.
As such, the office operation has been suspended and operations are being undertaken where practical, in a home working situation.
Should you have any questions regarding this, or any other issue relating to Aria and its process, please do not hesitate contact us on the following numbers.
• General Enquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
• Accounts Enquiries email@example.com
• Service & Maintenance enquiries 07775 898882 / 07780 672815
• Installation & Contracted works enquiries 07768 131011 / 07836 562400
• Any other enquiries 07768 131011 / 07747 632005
Lastly, we genuinely hope you and your families remain Safe & Healthy during this concerning era.
We thank you for your continued support during these difficult and unprecedented times.
Regular maintenance by experienced engineers is the best way to keep your chiller in good working order. Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) provides essential works & checks that cannot be done by eye alone. However if you want to give your chiller a quick visual health check, the steps below may help you identify some potential issues before they become more serious.
Today’s buildings face tough legislation which means that traditional VRV or VRF technologies may not always be the best solution. Mitsubishi’s answer to this is to pair the best of their established VRF range with the best of a chiller type system.
Multifunction Chillers (also known as Heat pump chillers) provide the ability to fulfil not only your cooling but also your heating requirements.
Traditionally, in a chilled water based AC system (as opposed to a DX –refrigerant – based system), a chiller is used to provide chilled water and a gas fired boiler is used to provide the hot water. A multifunction chiller is able to provide both the hot and chilled water in a single package.
When selecting a Heat pump for your House or swimming pool you will find yourself confronted with a huge selection on the market. The question is which one do I buy?
The two biggest AC industry magazines ‘H&V News’ and ‘ACR Journal’ recently ran articles on the Conex Banninger ‘>B< MaxiPro’ press-fit solution.
The articles highlight how the technique could revolutionise the Air Conditioning industry. Aria has been implementing the solution since the launch of the product in the UK.