At Aria we are always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic, self-motivated engineers. We are a small but growing company, delivering air conditioning and ventilation services to a diverse range of clients across the south of England.
Irrespective of where you are in your Air Conditioning career, if you think you have something you could contribute to our team; we would love to hear from you!
Ideally applicants should be able to work on VRV / VRF / Splits/ close control and Chiller equipment.
The following skills/qualifications are also highly desirable:
- Ability to not only work well within a team, but also be able to work unsupervised in an organised fashion.
- REFCOM FGas certified
- Clean Driving Licence
- Good communication and basic IT Skills
- Good working knowledge of Health and Safety procedure and the ability to work at heights.
- Provide a clean DBS disclosure (the company will pay)
- Willing to adapt to changing circumstances
In return we can offer:
- A varied and rewarding career, providing the ability to progress within the HVAC industry
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for Overtime
- Auto enrol pension scheme
- Vehicle and phone for business use
- Aria is an equal opportunities employer - we welcome applications from all sections of the community